Sunday 9 January 2011

Mcglone









Here is some final images and the turntable for a project that I did for a Uni project. The character was based on a brief that wanted a Claymation style Character. The character had to be an old Zoo keeper that was a patriotic Scotsmen that loved Poo. It had to be lower that 100k polys. I played on the fact that the brief didn't state that the character had to be human so I made him an old goat. I played with simple modeling and texturing in zbrush as the shape was the main thing I wanted to play with as claymation isn't complicated looking characters, so tried to make it as simple as possible. I am fairly happy with the outcome. I spent about a 8 days spread out to finish this project, I plan to take it a lot further and try make it a realistic style character with fur and better textures. Unfortunately youtube has lowered the quality of the render and had to render out at a lower level to get it rendered for the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment